Thursday, May 10, 2012

Book Trailer of the Week - "The Year of the Gadfly"

I am going to confess that until this evening I had never heard of author Jennifer Miller.  (I would love to hear how many of you know of her already.)  What caught my attention is the book trailer that Jennifer is using to promote her new novel, The Year of the Gadfly."

The novel, based on this reading of a page from the book, does sound interesting and worthy of consideration as yet another book to be added to everyone's ever-exapanding TBR lists.  But what makes this trailer exceptional and great fun is just who is doing the reading.  This lady has connections, folks.  Just take a look at this:


   

3rd Book Trailer of the week in a continuing series of unusual and memorable book trailers

1 comment:

  1. Wow, this is unbelievable. She sure is connected or her publisher or agent is. I've never seen a book trailer like this and it does make me curious about the book.

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing from you guys...that's what keeps me book-blogging. Thanks for stopping by.