Thursday, June 20, 2013

Completing Book Covers with Human Bodies

I can't believe that the Corpus Libris photo essay project is almost five years old and I'm just finding out about it.  I guess I shouldn't be surprised, though, because that's pretty much my usual timing on things like this.

Anyway, I'm going to post a few examples of the work, both created by the blog creators and solicited by them, to give you guys an idea of what's going on over there.  Lots of these photos are really good, so go to the Corpus Libris site, check out the pictures, and pass the word.  I'm hoping to try this myself...you might want to do the same.









If any of you get creative, share them over at Corpus Libris so that they can be added to the collection.

1 comment:

I always love hearing from you guys...that's what keeps me book-blogging. Thanks for stopping by.